Friday, April 17, 2009

The Animal Whisperer



I have an animal lover in my midst. Jules loves anything furry I am discovering. She loves bunnies which I didn't know until I saw her not letting go of one at a park at a Easter day picnic. She is more like my little sister everyday. She throws major tantrums and goes crazy for furry friends. I just hope that she grows up cool and collected like Lindsay. I can only wish. I just don't think I could ever own any. I am not cut out for it. You will have to go to your Aunt Lindsay's farm to get your hand on anything like that. Sorry, you were born in the wrong house.

3 comments:

rebekahmott said...

It is fun to watcher her be so gental with the animals. She is relaxed when you is with them.

Lindsay said...

I knew there was a reason that I feel a special connection to Julianna. I LOVE THAT she is like me!! She will have to spend summer vacations at our house and she can get all the animal fill in.

Jodi and Jordan Rowell said...

I am right there with you. My kids love animals but there will be none in my house. Lindsay will have all her nieces and nephews visitng her for the summer.