Sunday, January 4, 2009


My lil sister is too creative for her own good. She is a graphic genius and I had to post what she did for me a couple of days ago. We played this game on New Year's called Quelf and it was hilarious the things that you had to do. Lindsay had to be a photographer during her turn and had to get us to pose using sayings like "Work it, Make love to the Camera and other common sayings you would have heard a photographer say. She got extra points if she used a real camera. This is the result of this very fun night. Thanks Lindsay for documenting this very fun New Years!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH GOOD! I am glad you liked it! I had to document all those sexy poses! How could we forget it!

Glory Watts said...

Holy Cow, those pictures are the Best! You all look so very sexy, except maybe Sean, he's just looking normal(which maybe to him is his best sexy look). C'mon Sean, make love to the camera!

Julia said...

Yay! I found your blog finally. Who took your family photos on the side ... they're beautiful!

Amy Beatty said...

Funny, Fun, Fun!! Love you guys. Wish we could have hung out!!!