Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Batter , Batter, Batter Swing Batter






I am so excited that I have Elijah in T-ball this month. I have wanted to put him in since he was 9 months old when he threw his first ball at me. It was amazing. So, he finally approached the ripe age of 4 which is T-ball age. So, of course I am thrilled to be a baseball mom. I have this one client that I have been doing since my second year of doing hair. Her son is top notch at baseball. He is being looked at by major universities for scholarships for his talent of being a pitcher. My client told me that Jeremy was into it at 2 years old and never stopped. I would love to see Elijah really get into a sport and know that is what he wants to do. I see how he gets so excited to play and he is pretty good already. I am very proud of his jock potential.

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

That boy is just a stud in the making. He is going to break many hearts.

Glory Watts said...

Isn't it so fun to have a kid in sports? Baseball's a fun one, the whole family can be involved. I bet he's quite the little slugger!

kristin said...

Love that word you made up: "jock potential" Hilarious!! We were going to put Andon in T-ball as well, since Doug's been waiting about 2 years as well, but we didn't get sign ups till the day they startead. Oh well, maybe they do it in spring. I think it would be fun to put them in the same T-ball class. What do ya think?
He is very coordinated so I think he's going to take to sports very well. Scholarship here you come!

mattbeatty said...

I love t-ball. I think I played two seasons of it. I Elijah could get Jarom into it? (he doesn't have much of the desire).

The Fishers said...

Go Eli!!! How is he liking it, or is that just a silly question because he's been waiting for it forever.
I realized I don't have your email and I need some info from you.
P's b-day is coming up and I am throwing a girly party and I would love to invite Juliana. I need your address so I can send the invite. It's a little short notice but it will on the 11th. Dang it. Send me your email.
Mine is hreusakwr@hotmail.com

SimplyBillie said...

Aww! What cute pictures! I love watching kids play sports. T-ball age here is 5, so we have our son in soccer this year. Can't wait though!