Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Love You, Mommy!!


Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. When you were born , I saw your face and I knew that I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die for you; To this day I will. This is the miracle of life.

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! I read this and instantly thought of you. You have been devoted to your family the day you made it. You have done more for us than anyone I know. I love that you have set the bar so high for us girls when it comes to loving your children unconditionally. I aim for it everyday I parent and mother my own kids. I love you so much and am so thankful for all you sacrifice to ensure our happiness! You are an amazing grandmother and am thankful I can watch you through the eyes of my children. Thank you, Thank you, a million times Thank YOU!! Hope you have a wonderful day and even though we are not together I am thinking of you and thanking Heavenly Father for sending me to the most loving woman on this earth!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Love you,
Kimberly

No comments: