Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Mood

When I was younger, my little brother, sister and I would get in what we would call our "Sunday Mood." What is a Sunday Mood, you ask? Well, it was when we would get really crazy and giddy. Hyper on Steroids. Obnoxious to anyone who wasn't in a mood such as ours.
Well, tonight it was passed through my children. They were so in their Sunday Mood, that I was the one that was truly annoyed. I am glad when I see them have fun, but they were completely out of control. We had our Home Teachers over and they were bouncing off the walls. It got worse after they left. We had no control over them. So, now I am left exhausted after a very long day and feeling sorry for anyone that took part in my own Sunday Moods growing up. Dang those Sunday Moods!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hahahaha SUNDAY MOODS!!! I hanvet had one of those in a while.....the good ole days!