Sunday, September 27, 2009



My brother, Justin and I were pretty close growing up. We hung out together and got in trouble together. He was the golden child in our family and everyone knew why. Always had a smile on his face and everyone loved him. He is an amazing father and husband. Last month, he accepted a job and moved his family from North Carolina to Orange County, CA. I was so excited to have him and his family closer and we celebrated by going down this weekend to see them. I hadn't even met his youngest and he hadn't met mine. So, it was a sweet reunion to Moraga's Pear Festival. It was HOT, which was unusual for the Bay Area. We chilled to some country music and we had the opportunity to get to know each other again.






Justin, Jannah, and Norah



Husband and Brother



Grandpa with his 6 grandkids
Norah, Callie, Mariah is missing, Lyla, Julianna, Elijah



Grandpa and Lyla reconnecting



Lyla and Norah hit it off!



Lyla took to Justin quite well



The cousins and their new visors



Elijah and Callie



Norah



Mariah

I had so much fun seeing them and hope this is a start of a beautiful courtship together. Storms + Smiths = Good Times!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that a new bow on Lyla's head? I love it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad that it all worked out :)