Friday, July 3, 2009

Let's Kick Off the Fourth!!!

I have been looking forward to this weekend all week. I knew it would be filled with fun, friends and laughter. We decided to start our weekend at Pope Beach. I have been frequenting this beach all summer and have introduced all my friends to it. I am happy to report that we had a blast! It is great to be able to sit and relax as your children make memories with their friends. I have totally enjoyed this summer solely for the fact is that I am seeing my kids make lifelong friends as I have. It was a perfect way to start the weekend.

I am in LOVE with this photo. Jazzers and I are going to show this at their wedding in about 20 years.

I get by with a little help from my friends!



Sean's new Buddy!

The Three Musketeers!



Elijah is seeking a new way to swim in the water! Surfs Up!

My beach baby bum! Soaking in the rays!

The Payne's were visiting Tahoe and thanks to Facebook, I was able to connect to them and met up with us. See, Facebook does serve a very worthy service. Elijah was so happy because he was able to be not so outnumbered with all the girls he usually always has to play with!


Lyla's Twin!

All the late nights caught up with Sean!

Deep down in the Deep Blue Sea, I see Julianna swimming at me!

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

Um, in 20 years, I believe Eli just told my sweet P that he was going to be marrying her? Looks like you guys had fun.

Lindsay said...

I love the three musketeers pics!!! Who took it!?