Friday, July 10, 2009

American Idol

Let the Good Times Roll...I heart American Idol! It was a blast to have my sister in town and be able to rock out to the Top Ten. I actually would have preferred the top 2 only for 2 hours but that is ok. I loved seeing Adam rock out. He was amazing. Danny Gokey was also one of my favorites and he sang about his wife that passed away with a song by Rascal Flatts, "What hurts the Most." It was way good. Jazzers and I were in Hog Heaven with Adam and we vowed to each other when he goes to Broadway we are so going to New York on a girl's trip. It was so much fun.


A True Entertainer...Adam Lambert!

Budz 4 Life!

Kris Allen!


My Family at Crepeville...Jodi and my Momma!

Singing my fav "Mad World" Awww, soo good!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

AH! I am so jealous! I wish I could have been there. I didn't watch American Idol this season but I wish I could be with the Storm Girls.