Saturday, November 15, 2008

Childhood Buddies

Remember our first Halloween...

Our 2nd year in Vegas...2007


Oh, how far we have come! Good Times!

Every fall, we take a trip to Las Vegas to visit our friends that used to live down the street from us when Elijah was really small. Abi and Elijah pretty much spent much of their first year together. They have a lot of fun together. I was able to capture a couple of pictures when they were younger. We have had spent every Halloween together for the past 4 years. Alot of memories and cute pics. This year we weren't there for Halloween, but we were able to travel a couple days later. The park was the highlight of the day. It was fun to see the two pick up where they left off.

2 comments:

Francais Frit said...

Looks like you have all your kids married off already!

kristin said...

Your house looks great! The tile job is absolutely amazing!! We did scrapbook together so maybe some of that crafty will rub off on me. Seriously nice work! I can't believe you did it yourself. You're crazy. (I say that with complete admiration.) You really are quite inspired, and being pregnant no less. Sheesh! Is that Shalene's Abi? Wouldn't that be so dang fun if they ended up dating? Oh, I was thinking of doing your pictures soon since we're having great weather. We have a field that I think would be super fun to do pics in. While the weather holds of course, as I don't have a studio. Let me know what you think. I would've just emailed you but I had to change providers and I lost all my contacts. Stupid Surewest. Here's my new email:
kristin_bassett@ymail.com