Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye's are not my favorite!!

Farewell my dear friend!!  I will miss you!!



I remember when I first met my dear friend Michelle.  It was at church.  She had a little boy the same age as my little baby, so of course I was interested in getting to know her.  We found out that our babies were only five days apart.  It was kismet.  Through the six years of our friendship, we have seen our families grow to three each with very similar ages.  We have babysat for each other and played at many parks as well.  I have always respected Michelle for being so steadfast in her faith.  She is such a generous and giving spirit.  She also makes me laugh like you wouldn't believe.  I knew that one day that they would eventually move to Utah, but it came out of nowhere and it was hard to accept that this is truly an end of an era.  She and her family will definitely be missed by the Smith Clan.  We hope that we will be friends forever no matter what distance separates us.

No comments: