Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lucky Number 7!

A yearly tradition!


The Swimming Gang From Lft to Rt.  Lucas, Elijah, Turtle, Daniel, Bradley, Julianna, and Devin

We are going to miss you, Daniel!! 
My Little Birthday Fish!!

Turtle's Syringes bring so much entertainment! Thanks Buddy!!
The Grub

It was a Lego Birthday!!  So much fun!


My Sweet Boy turned 7 this week.  I can't believe that I have a seven year old.  I am so thankful for what Elijah has taught me about being a mother.  He is such a happy and sweet boy.  There is nothing that I would rather do than be around him and soak up his goodness.  He is the best big brother.  He is smart and funny.  I love you, Elijah.  You are my favorite son!!!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Nice Plate!!!! Happy Birthday Elijah! You are growing up so fast!