Thursday, November 4, 2010

Five is just around the corner


My sweet Jules of the Nile!!







This is my personal fav! Look at her stunned glance and pose! It is killin me!!


With every pose shown here is as many sides as my girl has. She switches from funny to quirky to downright serious. I love every side, even the side that drives me crazy such as her stubborn independent side because that is the side that makes me a better mother. With only a month away from her birthday, we thought we would take some photos of her. Five and Fiesty!!

3 comments:

kristin said...

Cute! She's turning into quite the young lady:)

Lindsay said...

She looks so old! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Amy Beatty said...

I love that girl. She is so full of spunk and beautiful. So can't wait to see you guys. Jarom is getting baptized Monday the 29 in Camino. Hope guys can make it. It will be a great FHE!! And may be the only time we see you guys till next year :(