Sunday, November 7, 2010

City by Segway















I have found there is no better way than to see the City than by Segway! My buddy Sharday and I went to celebrate our last trip together since she is leaving for Brazil for 18 months. We had such a riot on these amazing machines. They say that they are an extension of yourself and let me tell you, I was one with this machine!! I loved it! I demand anyone that goes to the city that they do this tour. We were the only ones on it and I loved it. It was so fun zipping around. I am sad to see my girl go but I know that we will reunite for more fun to come!!
Love you Sharday!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!! I am sooooo jealous!!!!! That is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen! Next time I am CA we are DOING THIS!

Kimberly said...

I rode on a Segway for a couple minutes once but it was this really weird guy in Provo that just stopped me outside my apt and talked to me forever and made me try it. He was weird and I didn't give it a fair try, but it looks like it was a riot. (With the two of you, isn't it always?!) You look so cute too...love the coat! I'm bummed I missed Sharday's gig and your birthday. I'm telling you, there is something about the last week of October that tells my body it is time to break down. It's so weird!

Cheralyn said...

That looks like a ton of fun!