Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Little Marlins!

We had a Swim Meet against the Granite Bay Gators. Last month, Julianna needed major help with each one of her races, but this time she swam by herself and did not stop until she got to the other side. I was so happy for her. It was a major accomplishment!

Getting warmed up the Marlin Way!




First Race! On your mark, Get set, SWIM!

Swimming is an amazing sport. It shows off determination and skill while still working as a team. I love seeing my kids get better every day!

Getting ready to do her back stroke!






I love the coaches. They have been nothing short of SPECTACULAR! They encourage them without being overbearing and support them when they need that extra TLC. I am grateful for all they have done to make my kids better swimmers. Thank you Coach Arianne!

No comments: