Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kid's Club=Chaos



All my friends go to the mall and attend Kid's club. We were never able to attend becuase we always had something going on, but today my day was open, so we went to see what all the fuss was about. It was a little chaotic and my lovely daughters were whiny and going every which way but the actual activities that they had, so it wasn't as successful as I would have liked. But, who knows. We may have better luck another day! Thanks to Robin for the few pics since I was chasing a 16 month old around the whole time.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

It was really chaotic...it was driving me insane! Thanks for coming though...I hope you will give it another shot!

Lindsay said...

Regardless if the trip was not successful, the pictures were! I love the pictures!