Monday, February 7, 2011

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.



Life with our Marley has been blissful! We never thought our first run with a dog with be this easy or wonderful. He has been so loving and a great addition to out family!




He is so great with our kids. He licks them up and down and even puts up with Lyla stepping on his tail on a minute to minute basis.




He has a great personality. We just got the manhood taken away from him today so he is feeling a little downtrodden. But, it was very necessary as he was trying to get with the next door neighbor, Minnie. It was like getting a sneak peak of a teenager. It was a little ridiculous and made me dread those teenage years more than ever.

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

That last photo is so great. What cuties you have xo

Lindsay said...

oh my goondess! Those pictures are to DIE for!!! I am so glad that you love Marley. He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him.