Sunday, April 18, 2010

Julianna the Determined


On Tuesday, Julianna decided that she was going to ride a bike without the assistance of the training wheels. She jumped on and within 5 tries, she was up and running. I have seen Elijah do the similar thing, but it meant something more to Julianna. She was so proud of herself as you can tell from the first picture. I couldn't be more excited for her myself as she races up and down our neighborhood streets. She has achieved more than just riding her bike. She has shown her determination and not let fear get in her way. She is a strong and courageous girl and I couldn't be more proud to see her meet these goals. GO JULIBUG!

2 comments:

kristin said...

Cute picture of you and Elijah! And it doesn't surprise me that Julianna is riding a two wheeler- she is one determined girl! I'm sure that will come in handy for her as she gets older.

Francais Frit said...

When do you sign her up for kids motorcross?