Sunday, March 21, 2010

Take me out to the Ball Game

Let's Go Indians, Let's Go!

Tis the season of Little League T-Ball. I am excited to get out and see my boy show me his stuff. It was opening day this last weekend and Elijah was so stoked to be a part of it all. I couldn't be a prouder mother watching him in his stance ready for anything that crossed his path. It was adorable to watch them all hit and casually gallop to each base. They have a lot of growing to do, but know this could very well be his sport. We had an exhausting but very fun day out in the field.







1 comment:

Michelle and Nathan said...

Cute pics. I'm so jealous. I didn't hear about sign ups in time and they were all filled up. I guess we'll just get him into soccer again. Let me know next time and we'll get them together. Daniel was just telling me he wants to ride bikes to the park with Elijah.