Friday, January 29, 2010

Orange County Lovin

Bro just moved to this beautiful place and we got to bask in the beauty of our surroundings including this very sight of our kids joining forces to feed animals at the OC Zoo.






Our kids are all 6 months apart which makes a blast when we all get together.

My Spunky Niece!!

Feeding the goats was "my favorite part of the day."
Julianna


My Brother and I seem to have really come to look like each other in our old age.


Tree Huggers showing thier love for Nature!

Dimples just like her dad. What a heartbreaker she will be.

Pondering the mysteries of life

Loving my camera and all the fun I am having catching moments like this.


The two oldest sharing a moment.

Fun times with the Hostess with the Mostess!!

1 comment:

The Fishers said...

I'm loving your hair color. I don't know if it's the lighting or a new color, but you're working it! We should get together soon.